VisionDAW Return PolicyOnce you, the customer, accept delivery from VisionDAW, these terms are agreed upon. Please read them carefully to understand the terms you are agreeing to. Computer Replacement Only Return Policy.
Every VisionDAW Workstation PC, Notebook or Tablet PC is custom built and configured per client and is covered by the VisionDAW Computer Replacement Only Return Policy.
This is our Computer Replacement Only Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products which are custom built and configured by VisionDAW) must be returned to VisionDAW within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by VisionDAW, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you:
• Any workstation PC, notebook or tablet PC that is free from defects in materials or workmanship
• Any workstation PC, notebook or tablet PC that has physical damage due to abuse or improper use
• Any workstation PC, notebook or tablet PC that is missing any accessories or packaging including, but not limited to, AC adapter, battery, pack, manuals, carrying case (if any)
A defective VisionDAW Workstation PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced in VisionDAW's sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to component manufacturer(s) for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a VisionDAW Workstation PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our Customer Service Department.
All computer systems will require pre-authorization from VisionDAW technical support in order for an RMA to VisionDAW to be authorized. You should be certain in your decision to purchase a VisionDAW Workstation PC/Notebook/Tablet PC and must agree to this policy before completing your order. By confirming your order, you indicate your agreement to this policy.
The following items cannot be returned: special order items, software, over-sized or over-weight items, books, media, samples, or personal items (microphones, headphones, etc.)
Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a VisionDAW error, a restocking fee of 15% may be charged on all hardware, accessories, peripherals, and parts returned to VisionDAW. Custom and special order systems, hardware, accessories, peripherals, and parts are subject to a restocking fee of 30%.
How to Return
To return products, you must contact VisionDAW customer service and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) within the return policy period applicable to the product you want to return. You must obtain a RMA number in order to return the product.
You must ship the products to VisionDAW within five (5) days of the date that VisionDAW issues the RMA Number. You must:
1. Ship back all products you are seeking to return to VisionDAW. At VisionDAW's discretion, credit for partial returns may be less than invoice or individual component prices due to bundled or promotional pricing and any unadvertised discounts or concessions.
2. Return the products in their original packaging, in as-new condition along with any media, documentation, and all other items that were included in the original shipment.
3. Ship the product(s) at your expense, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Upon receipt of the complete returned purchase, VisionDAW will issue a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling and applicable restocking fees.
Note: Before you ship the product(s) to us, make sure to backup the data on the hard drive(s) and any other storage device(s) in the product(s). Remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information, removable media, such as floppy disks, or CDs. We are not responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media.
Limitation of liability
In all circumstances VisionDAW maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold.
VisionDAW reserves the right to modify or alter its warranty and return policy at any time, without notice to customer.